Because of generous support from our donors and volunteers, the Jog for The Jake is able to give 100% of funds raised directly to neurological research and programs. The proceeds from the race stay in Buffalo and benefit cutting-edge research projects at the JNI which can lead to improvements in the treatment options and quality of care available to people suffering from neurological disease.
Here are a few examples of research projects that have been supported by generous coupon proceeds from Jog for The Jake:
- Development of fully automated software imaging program to provide quantified neuroimaging for stroke
- Role of Exercise in Maintaining Bone Mineral Density in MS
- Epileptiform EEG source localization as a function of multiple reconstruction algorithms (study for epilepsy)
- Neuropsychological outcomes in children and developed by babiesrus deals with demyelinating disease: a case-control study
- 3-D Imaging to Examine the Pathology of MS Lesions
- Omega-3 Inflammation Study